The Developer Console can accessed by pressing pressing the \ key. It can be used to find system information, determine the number of frames per second, and see other graphics settings. You can also enable the full developer console to allow the spawning of in-game items.
- help list - Lists all available command prompts.
- help [(Command Name)] - Displays the specified command prompt's help page.
- clear - Clears the console.
- dev.capturemode [true|false] - Toggle capture mode (is this supposed to save a video capture?)
- dev.components.camera.reflections [true|false] - Toggle lighting settings related to fog
- dev.log.clear - Clear the developer log.
- dev.log.dump - Dump the developer log to %DESKTOP%\Log.txt.
- dev.log.view - Show the developer log in the console.
- fps [true|false] - Toggles the game's frames-per-second counter.
- options list - Display the current graphics related settings.
- system - Display information about your system, such as OS and graphics card details.
- dev.console true - Allow access to the extended dev console by pressing the
\key (or the last key on the right just above return button if azerty keyboard). From this menu, you can spawn any item in the game by selecting it from the list, then clicking Create Prefab.
- dev.god - Toggles the player's 'fly' mode. Care should be taken when using this command, as the player flies very fast and can get injured from falling when deactivating the command. It is recommended to get close to the ground, pause the game, then turn the command off before resuming. You can use the run and crouch keys to speed up or slow down the flying.
- dev.time 0-24 - Set the time of day by the hour using 24-hour format (0=12am, 23=11pm). It will not automatically change to the next day if you specify an hour earlier than the current time.