Exp. Update 0.27.00 is an update for Stranded Deep released on March 28, 2017.
- Fixed Smoked Meat reverting when stored in Containers.
- Fixed item display names not persisting.
- Changed crafted objects to immediately pickup or store in backpack when crafted if possible.
- Changed world data and save file location to use user’s special documents folder.
- Changed Clay Waterbottle to start off empty.
- New Mining system!
- New Pick item!
- New Rock resource!
- New Clay resource!
- Reduced performance overhead when creating and initializing new items.